How to Install Paranoid Android on OnePlus 3T
There is a reason why OnePlus devices are called Flagship Killer. OnePlus offers even better specs at almost half of the price as compared with other manufacturer’s flagship devices thus getting the name Flagship Killer. It has completely changed the smartphone market and is getting popular day by day. OnePlus 3T is now a past, but it still is used by a many users.
6 GB RAM, 821 Snapdragon Qualcomm Processor, 16 MP Front & Rear Camera, super-fast dash charging, 3400 mAh of battery and a sleek design makes OnePlus 3T a powerhouse with looks. It has become the talk of the town and users are in love with this amazing phone. However, if you want to make it even better, you can install the latest Paranoid Android on it. Installing a custom ROM can do wonders for your device and Paranoid Android is one among the best ones.
This guide has the steps to help you install it, However, it doesn’t mention the bugs or issues that are present in the ROM. We’re a small team and we can’t cover everything, but if you’re very much interested in knowing them, you can get in touch with us and we’ll get this thing done on priority basis. If you’re interested in installing it, you shall begin with the guide.
- Unlock the Bootloader & Install TWRP recovery on your OnePlus 3T.
- Paranoid Android ROM for OnePlus 3T.
- Download the Gapps according to your needs(ZIP File.)
- Keep the charge above 80%
Flashing the ROM
- If you’ve downloaded the file on your computer system, transfer both of them to the internal storage of the OnePlus 3T. Make sure you transfer it to the outermost directory (It’ll just make the navigation easier.)
- As mentioned above, you’ll need to have a custom recovery such as TWRP recovery. So install it if you haven’t. If you’ve already installed it, boot into recovery mode by pressing the below-mentioned key combinations.
- Press the Power Button + Volume Down button simultaneously.
- In the recovery, select “Wipe” & “Wipe cache & data from the device.” Make sure that you don’t select the “Internal storage” as that will lead to the deletion of ROM and Gapps file as well.
- Get back to the main screen on the recovery, click on “Install”, browse for the Paranoid Android ROM which you transferred and flash it.
- Now get back to the main menu again, click on “Install”, locate the “Gapps” file and flash it.
- Once you’ve flashed both the files successfully, you can wipe the cache partition and reboot your device.
The reboot process might take up to 10 minutes during the first boot. So make sure you don’t panic if it doesn’t boot up instantly. That’s it, you’ve successfully install the Paranoid Android on your OnePlus 3T. If you’ve had any difficulty in following the steps or get stuck, you can comment below and we’ll have an expert get in touch with you.