Android Rooting opens those horizons of our Android device that have never been explored by us. So, rooting is obviously beneficial for us. There are many ways to root a device, some of them are complex and some of them are easy. One of the easiest ways is using a software like OneClickRoot. But the question is why to use OneClickRoot as a source to root our device.
OneClickRoot is a rooting source easily available online, which helps you root all your android devices. Unlike other rooting sources which claim to work with just a click, OneClickRoot is a rooting source which actually does its job in just one click and without any hefty step by step process. Let’s begin with the review to know if it’s worth being used or not.
Benefits of Using OneClickRoot
OneClickRoot supports all Android devices ranging from android 2.2X to the latest versions. For best support in rooting you can also stay connected with the OneClickRoot support over a secure TeamViewer session for further assistance. We can also ask for their technical support over TeamViewer to remotely root our device which to me seems like one of the most beneficial features of using this app to root our device. The other benefits of using one click include:
- Easy and hassle-free rooting.
- Remote rooting facility is available over a secure team viewer session.
- It also keeps updating latest tech news available on its website.
- This app actually works in a single click and is user friendly.
- It is not a paid app and yet provides satisfactory customer support.
- You can instantly unroot your device if unsure of the capabilities, this by far seems the best feature.
- This source of rooting also makes sure that under any circumstance your device does not damage your phone or lead to its bricking.
- The whole process takes only about 2-5 minutes to complete and helps you achieve a free device.
How to Download OneClickRoot, Is it free?
Apart from these it is also worth noting that this source of downloading is available online. One of the users at XDA developers have also provided the installation guide for rooting your device using this app and has also stated that this app is malware free and any such issue if depicted by your device are a defect in your windows and not the source of rooting. OneClickRoot is free and thus so many benefits from a free source make it worth a try. However, if you’re looking forward to get the Live help, it might cost you.
To download and install this source for rooting your device you can follow these simple steps:
- Download it from its website and at the end of the download it might show malware but download it anyway as it is a safe source and has no malware what so ever.
- Extract the folder for One Click Root and put it on the desktop.
- After saving it open the extracted folder and follow the steps and finally install the source.
- After installation is complete paste the serial number mentioned in the folder at OneClickRoot.exe .
- Now for the final step, Connect the device you wish to root in the USB debugging mode and click on Root. To turn on USB Debugging on your smartphone, you’ll need to enable the developer options and then navigate to Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging and turn it on.
Your device will finally be rooted and now you are free to Access more apps, install custom ROM’s, Access blocked features, Faster performance, Free Wi-Fi tethering, preserve its battery life and enjoy hundreds of hidden features of your device.Download OneClickRoot for PC
OneClickRoot APK: How to Download?
Back in time you needed to have a computer system to root your device, but with the OneClickRoot APK you can just install it on your mobile device and root your device in a single click. However, for security reasons the Android operating system doesn’t allow you to install an app from an unknown source (via APK) so you’ll have to Go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources > Check on it to install the app.Download OneClickRoot APK
OneClickRoot Vs SuperOneClick Root
Just like one click root another rooting source SuperOneClick claims to be as efficient and as effective as the one in consideration. Both have a similar process of rooting but unlike OneClickRoot, the SuperOneClick root follows a tedious process of rooting which far from being a one click solution. A lot of issues of freezing have come up in the usage of SuperOneClick thus, this app seems to be more of a hassle in comparison to the use of OneclickRoot.
Is OneClickRoot safe to use?
The safety of all rooting apps is always in questions as while rooting, a whole access of your devices is given to the source rooting the device which makes them capable of using/accessing your device to the fullest even without your consent. Thus, before using any source we should always scan it for any virus or other malwares. Though many reddit threads discuss the authenticity and safety of using this app and a user does state that this app is very safe to use on any of our devices and does not create any issues of any sort.
Alternatives to OneClickRoot
Now, it’s also worth noticing that OneClickRoot app is not the only app available for rooting but, XDA developers have chalked out 5 best rooting apps for 2018 and yes let me put it to your notice that OneClickRoot is a part of this list. There are other alternative options easily available online for the same purpose. Some of the famous alternatives and the other 4 from the list of top five rooting options are:
Now If XDA developers have ranked this source in the top 5 it must be one of the best Rooting sources available to us. In our opinion this is the best available source as the in-depth study and from a UI point of view if I have to choose a source to root my device then it will OneClickRoot.
We would conclude by putting forth that OneClickRoot is the easiest and for sure hassle-free source to root your device. Their remote rooting methodology in my opinion makes it a top source for seeking a risk-free rooting option. Even though Rooting can sometimes be dangerous but as per the claims made by OneClickRoot, it has an instant unroot button as well which saves your device from being damaged or bricking. Thus, OneClickRoot is almost like a damage free option to Root your device and in my opinion this feature makes OneClickRoot the best available source to enter the vast horizons of your rooted device.
Do let us know in the comment section below your experience of rooting with this source or any questions on the same that we can address to help you chose the rooting app you need.